Rhinoplasty Newport Beach
Surgeon – Dr. Nazih Haddad of Newport Beach, CA
With over 40 years of experience in the field of cosmetic surgery, Dr. Nazih Haddad can help you obtain the most desirable rhinoplasty results. He specializes in facial enhancement and also conducts liposuction, breast augmentation and body contouring. His staff is well-trained, professional and very caring – prioritizes patient comfort and satisfaction all the way through the cosmetic procedure.
Nose Job Newport Beach
Rhinoplasty is the most difficult procedure in cosmetic surgery. Choosing the best surgeon is the most important decision you can make if you want a desirable nose job. Here are some tips to help you narrow your search:
- Your surgeon must be Board Certified in either Plastic Surgery or Otolaryngology.
- He or she must understand the aesthetic aspect and functional aspect of nasal surgery.
- Your surgeon must specialize in nasal surgery.
- He or she must have a portfolio of examples of surgery results that compare before and after photos. In fact, many qualified rhinoplasty surgeons have a dedicated gallery for this on their websites.
- Your surgeon takes the time to analyze your pre-operative photographs with you. By doing this, he or she will be able to show you graphically the intended results for your treatment.
- Your surgeon must have a clear understanding of your goals, expectations, and desires. Always remember, you must trust your surgeon and feel comfortable with him or her.
Dr. Nazih Haddad and his team possess all of these qualities and more. He even taught in top Ivy League Schools such as NYU, Columbia University, and Harvard University. See and experience for yourself by scheduling an appointment with Surgery by Haddad right away.
Nose Surgery Newport Beach
Rhinoplasty is one of the most in-demand cosmetic procedures conducted every year. The reason for each patient may vary; from wanting to reshape what nature provided to repairing structural issues that hinder proper breathing. Whatever your reason may be, one thing’s for sure – a successful nose surgery will provide a nice enhancement to your facial features. It can help restore your facial balance, thus making you look and feel more attractive.
Surgery by Haddad offers various treatments that can help you become the best possible version or yourself. Depending on your situation, Dr. Nazih Haddad may perform a rhinoplasty reduction, nasal implant, nose refinement, etc. He will operate under your nasal tip so that both sides will be symmetrical. He may remove or rearrange cartilage and bone from your nose to effectively alter the structure.
Whatever he and his team will do, you can trust that the end goal is to meet your aesthetic desires and needs. They will help you create a favorable impression by improving your looks and boosting your self-esteem. If you schedule a consultation with the clinic today, you can have a better understanding of all the treatment options and potential outcomes of having a nose job.
Rhinoplasty Surgeon Newport Beach
Dr. Nazih Haddad is a well-respected cosmetic surgeon in Newport Beach, CA because of many things. Aside from being knowledgeable and skilled, he is also trustworthy. He and his team always provide exceptional service and excellent results because they want each patient to get the value for their money.
After your initial consultation, you will have a few more once you decide to go through with the treatment. Dr. Nazih Haddad is very careful with his operations; he conducts pre-operative consultations with the patient to ensure that the best result is obtained.
Here are the different types of rhinoplasty to give you an idea of what you’re in for:
- Reduction Rhinoplasty – this type is recommended to patients who seek to have a more proportionate nose to their other facial features. It is ideal for addressing issues with bumps on the bridge of the nose, an elongated nasal tip or excessively flared nostrils.
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty – this surgery is conducted if there is a need to increase the dimensions of the nose. It is usually done with individuals who suffered from injuries that caused serious damage to the cartilages and tissues.
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty – this refers to surgery performed for population groups with softer nasal contours such as Afro-Caribbean and Pacific Rim.
- Post-Traumatic Rhinoplasty – this surgery is recommended to repair various injuries to the nose, damage to bone and cartilage support, deviation in appearance and airway problems.
Let us help you bring back your confidence and improve your beauty by scheduling a free consultation. Call us at 949-720-0505 now.