in Newport Beach, CA – Gain Confidence with a Beautifully Contoured Nose
If you want to improve your facial balance, get a nose surgical treatment from Dr. Nazih Haddad. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, he can help you achieve your aesthetic goals for your face and body. His clinic specializes in cosmetic procedures including chin lift, liposuction, breast augmentation, and much more.
Tip Nose Surgery
by Dr. Nazih Haddad
Your face is the first thing that people notice about you; it can either make or break their impression depending on what they see. The nose is a prominent part of the face, and sadly, not everyone is blessed to have a perfectly-sculpted one. One of the most common ‘nose issues’ that people come to cosmetic surgeons is the tip – doctors even admit that it’s one of the most challenging aspects of rhinoplasty. The procedure focuses on reshaping the nasal tip which is comprised of skin, subcutaneous tissues, and lateral cartilages.
Depending on your situation, Dr. Nazih Haddad, and his team may use the open or close approach. The best method for you is the one that will allow your surgeon to perform all the necessary steps to obtain your desired result. Structural grafts and tip suturing techniques may also be performed to effectively shape your nasal tip. To get more information about the procedure, set up an appointment with Surgery by Haddad now.
Nose Tip Reduction
Patients who undergo tip rhinoplasty want to harmoniously balance their noses to the rest of their faces. Why wouldn’t they? Having well-proportioned facial features can make a person look and feel good. It makes you feel happier and more confident to face the world.
As of today, the most effective solution to getting an aesthetically pleasing tip is to have nose tip reduction. Dr. Haddad recommends it to patients who have a ‘bulbous’ nose because it can improve the convexity of the nasal tip cartilages. His knowledge and expert surgical techniques can help reorient the tip cartilages for a more defined nose contour.
In most cases, he may put binding sutures to ‘flatten’ the convex tip cartilages. But first, he needs to examine the anatomy of your nose. The fullness of your nasal tip will always be one and unique, and Dr. Nazih Haddad needs to be familiar with its appearance to perform a successful surgery.
Nose Tip Refinement
- Cephalic Trim – this technique has been used by many doctors for several decades already. But unlike before, surgeons today prefer to leave more cartilage to maintain adequate structural support and prevent delayed tip pinching or alar retraction.
- Dome Binding Suturing – this technique involves placing a suture above and below the actual tip defining the point to cinch the cartilage.
- Lower Lateral Crural (LLC) Strut Graft – this technique focuses on altering the shape of lower lateral crucal. Individuals who have a more bulbous nose tip have LLCs that are convex and changing this is the key to getting desirable rhinoplasty results.
- Lower Lateral Crural Overlay – this technique involves making an incision along the short axis of the lower lateral cartilage. It effectively shortens elongated lower lateral crura and flattens the cartilages through sutures as well.
- Tip Defatting – this technique is used when a patient’s nose bulbosity is caused by an overly prominent fibrofatty fat pad located between the skin and underlying tip cartilages.
Become a more confident you and book a consultation on our tip rhinoplasty. Call 949-720-0505 now!